Refund & Returns Policy
Thank you for shopping at Uptown Country. We stand by the quality of our products, but understand that sometimes a product just doesn't fit, or suit your body type. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction, which is why we offer, a no hassle returns policy on clothing only.
You can return products to receive a refund of the full purchase price within 14 days of receipt, provided that the products are returned in their original condition with packaging and invoice
All items are double checked before being sent out however, if you have received the wrong or faulty item please contact Uptown Country straight away.
Refunds / Store Credit
SALES ITEMS - Please choose carefully, as we do not offer refunds on SALES ITEMS.
For a refund of the full purchase price, please refer to the criteria below:
- We happily offer refunds on all full priced items. (Shipping excluded)
- The items must have been purchased within the last 14 working days, with purchase receipt included.
- Items to be unworn, undamaged and unmarked with all tags still attached.
- This means: no dirty marks, make-up or fake tan marks, and must not smell of perfume, deodorant, body odour, cosmetics or washing powder.
- Products must be in their original condition and
- In the original packaging or box (as this is part of the item you purchased).
- Due to health regulations, earrings & underwear garments etc. cannot be returned unless faulty - please make your selection carefully.
- If purchased in store we do not issue refunds for change of mind, only faulty or damaged goods. In the event of a change of mind, a store credit or exchange will be issued.
- If purchased using AfterPay, a store credit will be issued.
If your order included a delivery charge, only the cost of the items returned will be refunded. The refund will be credited back to the same payment method used or account that you paid from.
We do not offer exchanges here at Uptown Country, but are happy to provide a refund or store credit on all eligible returns. If you wish to change an item for another size, colour or style, we recommend you make a new purchase and return the original item via our returns process below.
We do not process refunds until your item is physically received by us in our Store. We recommend keeping a copy of your tracking number as we are not responsible for parcels lost in transit to us.
Please note that while every effort is made to accurately display our garments, computer monitors may vary, & we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.
Returns Using AfterPay
Returns remain the subject of Uptown Country.
If you wish to return your item/s, you will be issued with a store credit, not a refund. Your agreement with AfterPay will still stand and you will continue to pay any scheduled repayments.
For more information on terms and conditions, visit Afterpay's website for more information.
Returned goods will be at the expense of the customer.
Please return goods via registered mail to ensure their safety, as we do not take responsibility for goods lost in transit.
Uptown Country does not accept returns after 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Notify us via email, email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your item.
- Please wait for our reply email, as you will be provided with a returns form to enclose in your parcel.
- Carefully pack your item and return to Uptown Country, along with your receipt of purchase.
All returns will be subject to a quality inspection by Uptown Country staff. If our returns requirements are not met, refunds may be refused.
If any items are not eligible for a refund, we will make all efforts to contact you to arrange the return of these items at your expense. If we have messaged you with no response after 14 days, we reserve the right to dispose of the items.
Returns Address:Uptown Country
23 Denison Street
Gloucester, NSW 2422
If the item you have purchased from our online store is faulty, please contact Uptown Country within 5 days of receipt of your purchase.
In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images of the fault in order to proceed with the refund process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted in regards to the refund or replacement of the item. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 6558 2199 for any queries or if you are unsure of how to proceed with the returns process.
Out of Stock Items
If for some unfortunate reason, we are not able to supply the products you ordered, due to being sold out on the shop floor before your order, we will notify you as soon as reasonably possible. As a valuable customer you will have the option to either wait for the item to be re-ordered, or if the item can’t be re-ordered you may cancel the order (or any part of it) and you will receive a refund (including the applicable postage charges) in respect of those products. We will not otherwise be liable to you for any damages, costs or expenses of any kind, suffered or incurred by you due to the order not being fulfilled or the products not being delivered within the anticipated delivery time.